As one of the leading interactive entertainment companies, we cultivate diverse, creative development talent with a network of studios across the UK and Canada.Synonymous with quality, our world-class development studios include Sports Interactive, Amplitude Studios, The Creative Assembly and Relic Entertainment.At the heart of SEGA is our European Head Quarters, based in West London, which is home to our publishing function. We support the needs of the development studios and make the creative vision become a reality. Here we host a range of diverse, highly talented individuals from Sales, Marketing, PR to IT, QA and beyond.We have built a highly successful team that is dedicated to driving the continued success and evolution of our Western business.
- Analysis, design, implementation and test of enterprise-level web services using industry standard technologies in an Agile environment
- Build, support and enhancement of CMS project
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- PHP5 (PHP5.3+ a bonus)
- Web development
- Drupal experience essential
- Front end Experience essential
- Zend Framework (Zend framework 2 a bonus)
- SOA a bonus
- Appetite to learn, research and self-teach
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally
- Extensive commercial development experience in a similar environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own time
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to pro-actively put forward ideas
- Team player with flexibility when required.
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing but will be changed from time to time as the job is a career development job which will be adjusted according to the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.