We know that an awesome Head of Global Marketing would salivate at the opportunity to work in a media-darling tech sector, and at the right time early in the development curve. Do you have that cliche “start-up DNA”? We have that opportunity.
We are StarVR. We're fortunate to have attracted the motivated, cutting-edge partners and clients that are the envy of the industry. Together, we're delivering the breakthroughs that will enable VR meet its potential as the next display entertainment and industry solutions platform. Our customers and partners are counting on us to deliver VR solutions that will enable them to stand out from the crowd and drive this historic shift. We're a start-up joint venture fully funded to bring the most advanced VR solution to market.
We're looking for the Global Marketing Head to build the message and propel our mission forward while working with some of the most talented cutting-edge teams around the world pioneering VR solutions and experiences. Would you like to make your mark on this revolution? Read on.
As Head of Global Marketing, your day-to-day role will involve the planning, development and implementation of all of the company's marketing strategies, marketing communications, and marketing campaigns. You will look after our image, brand and its standing within the market place.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement the brand image, website, and communication strategy. Yes, this is your show and we're here to help inform and drive success.
- Manage budgets; project revenue and growth potential and oversee the company's marketing staff.
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products and solutions in the target markets.
- Implement the Marketing strategy - including events, tradeshows and digital marketing.
- Identify opportunities to launch new products or to enter new markets; conduct necessary market-research studies
- Develop short and long-term marketing & communications plans, budgets and activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Create and manage a multi-year marketing plan to drive global market share with streamlined messaging and an informed market position.
- Assist in developing and refining Sales' go-to-market strategy and improve presentation materials.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Experience and insight into the video game category across multiple platforms and demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about the business, competitive landscape, partner needs.
- Proven ability to manage critical relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Prior experience with Platforms, Tools/Middleware, 3D graphics and/or deep technical solutions marketing.
- Experience working with and developing branding campaigns with external Partners.
- Strong managerial and communication skills with detail-oriented research ability, imagination and enthusiasm, and an eye for trends, products and solutions.
- Available for occasional travel both domestically and internally.
- Fluent in English, any other spoken language with full professional proficiency is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ability to influence product and features
- Work with a well-respected, creative and talented group of experts in VR and 3D graphics
Location: Los Angeles or Paris
If you're interested in becoming a key influencer and laying the groundwork for premium VR with the industry's most innovative clients, we think we want to meet you. Your work will be at a critical point in this industry. Contact us!