We are looking for someone to strengthen our team as Technical Artist, who works to ensure a high standard of quality every day – for fascinating Games!
- Provide tech support to artists, and sometimes even the entire team because you know how to get the best visual Output
- Develop and maintain the current Asset toolchain and optimize the general Asset pipeline from the artists into the game
- Find the best solutions between rendering performance and memory consumption and the visual appeal on different devices and platforms
- Develop content creation guidelines and help enforce them through the use of tools and reminders when needed
- Work on new features, screens and windows in the game and coordinate the integration of layouts into the Code
- Develop efficient mobile shaders to enhance game appearance
- Create effects using particles and scripts
- Create and edit models and textures as required
- A degree or apprenticeship in Computer Science or Media Design, or a comparable education
- Experience with technical details of texture formats, compressions and setups, especially for mobile platforms
- Experience with asset pipelines
- Skilled in using and automating artist’s tools like Photoshop, Maya and 3DSMAX
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the artists to streamline their productivity
- You have experience in using frameworks like Cocos2D-X and their UI Tools
- Experience with 3D game engines like Unity or Unreal
- Experience creating shaders using HLSL and/or openGL
Why join us?
- Here you can contribute to the continuing success story of InnoGames, together with a great team of highly motivated experts in an international company culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from immaculate relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Technical Artist with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Cagla Lacinoglu.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.