LIVE GAME PRODUCER
Do you have the business awareness and production experience to drive the live service of a game? The Coalition is looking for a Live Game Producer (LGP) to keep players delighted and engaged with our games after they launch. This is your chance to work on one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry.
As the Live Game Producer, you will be responsible for interpreting the live service business goals and roadmap into content and feature rollout plans that drive player engagement and monetization. In addition, you will evaluate and activate on player usage patterns to improve the service.
The LGP works in collaboration with Live Operations, the Live Game Director, Business Development, Community, and BI to, manage content calendars, deliver successful content and feature releases and ensuring reliable measurement and reporting of a service that will engage and retain the current player community and renew lapsed players.
• Designing content for post-launch releases that will delight and engage players. Content includes characters, weapon skins, promotional partnership opportunities and multiplayer assets.
• Interpreting long term product goals and strategies for themed and special event content, partnership opportunities and eSports promotions into a content release calendar and production plan.
• Assist the LGD with the creation of a plan to drive player engagement, retention, and monetization with target goals and KPI’s for measuring success.
• Evaluation of player patterns, both data driven and anecdotal. Partner with both the BI team and the Community team to study and evaluate telemetry data, including purchase patterns, item usage, as well as forum feedback and player poll results.
• Drive player engagement and monetization through in-game store management including product sales, special offers, and limited time exclusives. Work with BI to evaluate player purchase patterns and inform ongoing strategies to increase player engagement.
• Collaborate and partner with the Live Game Director, Creative Director, Lead Campaign Designer, and Lead MP Designer to understand future product direction that will inform ongoing content designs and release planning.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a live producer on a AAA console game or mobile F2P title.
• Experience designing metrics for BI tracking, evaluation of live game/player data, and collation and presentation of results with recommendations for action.
• Understanding of KPI’s, including but not limited to MAU, DAU, ARPPU and conversion rates.
• Experience working with cross functional teams to deliver AAA quality post-launch releases.
• Experience with online game stores, online product marketing and micro transactions preferred.
ABOUT THE COALITION
The Coalition is a growing team of talented, creative, fun-loving professionals from around the world who are united in their passion for Gears of War. Located in Vancouver, Canada, the studio is dedicated to pushing the Gears franchise to new heights with its belief that if you want to go far, go together.