The position is based in our Head Office in Munich (Germany) and includes the conception and implementation of mobile apps (iOS, Android) as companion to our AAA game titles and for representing our corporate identity. In addition to the client development, backend services need to be created, which feed the apps.
Working on multiple high-profile titles, you will support our Publishing and DevOps team in maintaining the connected backend systems. You will take some of the most exciting brands to the next level. Be part of our international IT team! If you are a success oriented and proven high achiever, you’ll fit right into our flat organization.
- Develop and maintain Companion Apps for AAA games
- Develop and maintain backend micro-services
- Participate in backend infrastructure design
- Be responsible for your code in a DevOps environment
- Assistance in 2nd and 3rd level support of our Universal Game Backend
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science
- High knowledge and abilities in mobile development (Objective-C, Java, C#)
- You are familiar with micro-service development (Node.JS, Python, Perl) in Linux environments
- Ability to work independently with clearly defined goals
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for the games industry
- Good written and spoken German
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and containers (GCE, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of various databases (relational and NoSQL)
- Good feeling for color and composition
- Experience in working in games industry.
- Work in an experienced team in one of the most exciting industries: the Games Industry.
- Work closely with the Cloud Engineer, Developers of our Universal Game Backend Platform, WEB Developers and Game Studios.
- Cooperation with international partners and territories around the world.
- Participate in the design and development of our Universal Game Backend Platform
Koch Media GmbH - Lochhamer Str. 9 - D-82152 Planegg b. München - www.kochmedia.com