At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, create breath-taking games and do the best work of their career. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting edge technology and across multiple platforms, and we have big ambitions to become the Number 1 Simulation Entertainment Company in the World.
To help achieve this ambition, we are looking for a 3D Vehicle Artist to create high quality rolling stock for current and future game titles and their downloadable content. Reporting into the Lead Artist, you will be able to show a strong portfolio of high quality 3D artwork with a good understanding of asset creation for games.
- Create models in 3D Studio Max
- Create textures using Adobe Photoshop
- Develop environment assets and real-world manufactured items
- Co-ordinate with the Lead Artist/Content Manager to create realistic task estimates and timescales
- Work with the other team members to ensure realistic simulations are created
- Able to develop to the standard consistent with Dovetail Games products
- Demonstrable experience of creating 3D vehicles
- Strong 3D modelling and texture creation skills
- Expert with 3DS Max & Photoshop
- Unreal Engine 4 experience is beneficial
- A good eye for detail
- Ideally you will have an appreciation of trains, engineering, architecture and gaming
- Must be self-motivated, a good communicator, and a great team player
About Dovetail Games:
Why work for us?
- Recently announced in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- Winners of the KEiBA 2015 Technology Business of the Year
- Developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- 23 days holiday + 8 days statutory holiday
- Excellent work-life balance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Regular social and sporting activities
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics. However, we are currently unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.