YAGER seeks the talents of a passionate Associate Producer for its current AAA F2P project Dreadnought (www.playdreadnought.com). As part of the production team you will be working with the Producers and the development teams to deliver high quality features and content on time and budget.
So if you are excited about working in a strong team culture where your voice counts, are organized, have excellent communication skills, we have a great opportunity for you at YAGER.
- Assist Producer with managing the development of one game title from production to release and its support and maintenance throughout live service
- Manage scheduling, task prioritization and resource coordination
- Collaborate with the development teams, department leads and feature owners to deliver on time, budget and quality
- Continuously assess risks and develop and implement risk mitigation strategies
- Assist the Producer in day to day operations in the development of the assigned game title
- Foster positive working relationships, collaboration and communication within the team
- 3+ years of project management experience in games development
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up, strong organizational skills, and the ability to focus and to manage one's own time
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Worked with interdisciplinary development teams and agile methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have a strong sense of initiative; good communication skills across multiple disciplines; ability and willingness to accept and follow direction, and to work collaboratively; excel as a team player
- Passionate about videogames
- Proficiency with art production
- Proficiency with Test Track, Jira or comparable bug database software
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
Join Our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form: