BeefJack, a bold and disruptive games company based in London, is looking for a talented and experienced manager to take ownership of its BeefJack: The Game Agency proposition.
BeefJack: The Game Agency is a consultancy-led agency specialising in video games. We help corporate businesses take advantage of the benefits games can bring, via design, strategy, consultation and development, as well as offering a suite of off-the-shelf solutions. Working across all sectors, our mission is to empower clients to solve their business problems through the power of games.
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Head of Department with great client and stakeholder management skills, as well as a deep understanding of business. You’ll have spent several years working in project or operational management, preferably in the corporate or agency worlds, and you’ll have the high levels of attention to detail and discipline required for such a role. Crucially, you will also have the know-how to get out there and win high-value business.
You’ll be experienced in managing multi-disciplined teams including external resources. You’ll also know your way around a project P&L / budget and have experience building and running project teams.
You’re not fazed by a challenge, and you have the dedication and determination to make magic happen when your team is up against it. You’re well-versed in technology, particularly creative tech, and you’re looking to join an exciting small company with big ambitions.
If this sounds like you, read on...
- Day-to-day management of our BeefJack: The Game Agency business
- Full ownership of sales and business development
- Project planning, budgeting and scheduling
- Commissioning suppliers and freelancers
- Managing internal and external resources
- Driving quality across all disciplines: design, tech, art and beyond
- Acting as a single point of contact for our corporate clients
- Preparing client reports
- Client and stakeholder management
- Financial reporting into senior management
- Ownership of all project management for BeefJack’s corporate clients
- 3+ years experience in a management role, preferably in a corporate or agency environment
- Demonstrable experience and ability in winning high-value business
- Strong client and stakeholder management experience
- Experience managing budgets and P&Ls
- Experience managing multi-disciplined teams including internal and remote resources
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to adapt your style to the environment
- A self-motivated approach to your work with the drive to get things done
- Competitive salary plus private healthcare (after a qualifying period)
Include a copy of your CV and a covering note explaining why you are applying for the role. No recruitment agencies, please!