Lockwood Publishing is the creator of the hugely successful mobile virtual world called Avakin Life. Launched in December 2013 Avakin Life has to date achieved over 15 million downloads across Google Play, iOS, and Amazon. It has also ranked in the top 300 grossing apps in the US in the Apple Appstore.
Lockwood Publishing is looking for a highly creative marketing artist to help us drive both external and in-game marketing campaigns. Weekly content releases have increased in-game content to over 8000 virtual items and 60+ environments, leading to a significant increase in the number of marketing materials required. Your role is to be responsible for the creation and production of high-quality in-game marketing assets for our premiums virtual items and environments. Alongside this, you will have the opportunity to work on marketing materials to be used outside of the game.
- Create high impact marketing assets for online stores and in-game media feeds using Photoshop, as well as 3D packages such as Maya, 3D Studio Max, Modo, Lightwave or Cinema3D.
- Gameplay still and video capturing – Work with the development team to capture content based on briefs supplied by the ASO team.
- Video Editing and composition – Editing of video footage and creating promotional videos and stings
- Graphic Design – Support artist team to create 2D/3D assets for marketing and store submission
- Ensure quality and consistency of production ready assets
- Work closely with other LKWD Artists, producing high-quality art in an iterative process.
- An excellent understanding of digital marketing practices.
- Strong aesthetic sense & graphic design skill.
- Good experience with Premiere, After Effects or similar.
- Good communication skills, working collaboratively in a professional environment, able to deal with feedback.
- Good 3D skills with 3DS Max, Maya, Modo or similar.
- Good understanding of lighting and composition.
- Extensive 2D skill set with photoshop or similar.
Desirable, but not essential skills & experience
- Experience in Unity.
- Experience in working with mobile app stores.
- Experience in working with creators/influencers.
- Knowledge of different languages.
This is a permanent position, and is located in our Nottingham studio.
Company Benefits Include:
- Uncapped monthly revenue share bonus scheme.
- Flexible working subject to core-hours attendance.
- Milestone based rewards.
- Staff social outings.
- Pension or Gym membership available.
Pleasant City Centre offices located in an historic part of Nottingham and within 5 minutes’ walk of high street shops, pubs, restaurants and public amenities with great transport links.