Multi-award winning videogame developer of world famous game titles
AAA console tiles for Xbox1, PS4, PC & VR titles
Cutting edge technology with full motion capture and audio studio capabilities
Join a team of 140 talented people
Visa sponsorship & relocation, initial accommodation, help finding rental & schools etc
Benefits too numerous to list but include
• Private family medical care &dental
• Contributory pension scheme
• Annual bonus scheme
• Long-service holiday reward
• Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
• Childcare Vouchers Scheme
• National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
SENIOR ENGINE PROGRAMMER
* Advanced understanding in C/C++.
* Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience an advantage.
* An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
* Worked on at least 1 published title.
* A good understanding of computer graphics and game technology principles.
* Experience with network code.
* A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills.
* Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
* To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving.
* Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
* An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
* Experience communicating the productive use of engines and their scripting component framework across a studio.
* Must be detail oriented with an extremely high bar for the quality of delivery.
* Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
* Must be organized, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and anticipate business needs.
* Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment.
* Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
For more information please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971