Multi-award winning videogame developer of world famous game titles
AAA console tiles for Xbox1, PS4, PC & VR titles
Cutting edge technology with full motion capture and audio studio capabilities
Join a team of 140 talented people
Visa sponsorship & relocation
Benefits too numerous to list but include
• Private family medical care &dental
• Contributory pension scheme
• Annual bonus scheme
• Long-service holiday reward
• Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
• Childcare Vouchers Scheme
• National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
SENIOR UI PROGRAMMER
• Work very closely with the Lead UI Programmer to understand and realize the vision of the game.
• Be a valuable point of contact for UI code work.
• Help the production team to develop the UI code schedule and manage bugs to minimise risk and ensure smooth running of the department.
• Implement UI features to a high quality.
• Contribute toward the relevant UI documentation of the project.
• Proven track record as a Senior UI Programmer on at least two successfully-published titles, participating in the development from concept to publishing stage.
• Expertise with various established UI frameworks and development tools will be a significant advantage.
• Experience with Unreal Engine 3 or 4 will be a significant advantage.
• Advanced understanding in C/C++.
• An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
• A good understanding of computer graphics and game technology principles.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong passion for gaming is a must.
• Experience working in fast-moving development environments; the ability to alter course during the journey.
• Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
For more information please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971