Jefferson Wolfe is one of the leading Games and Web Technology Recruiters in Europe and focus on building careers rather than being job finders. We are currently working with some of the biggest names in the industry and are rapidly expanding throughout mainland Europe and the UK
My client is looking for a talented 2D Artist to join the team. You will be working on their mobile games and look to add detail and your personality into the project. They are one of the top mobile games companies in Germany located in Munich. This role will be move very quick and is open to contractors or permanent.
- Creating of high quality concepts
- Designing of buildings, vehicles and landscape objects
- Creation of environments and mood pictures
- Working closely together with the Art Director, Lead Artist and the Art Team to realize a believable and breathtaking ingame world
- At least 2 years’ experience in 2D
- Great understanding of color, perspective and proportion
- Very strong creativity and an excellent eye for details
- Strong skills in the creation of hard surface concepts
- Great knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of texturing is a plus
- Experience with mudbox or zbrush is a plus
- Good knowledge of the English language
We offer a highly interesting challenge as a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative and to work in an innovative and international company.