Jefferson Wolfe is one of the leading Games and Web Technology Recruiters in Europe and focus on building careers rather than being job finders. We are currently working with some of the biggest names in the industry and are rapidly expanding throughout mainland Europe and the UK
My client are an industry leading developer for online gaming and cross platform development currently working on a brand new version of a hugely successful and ubiquitous mobile title. The successful Unity3D Games Developer will have previous experience working with Unity3D and be highly innovative with the ambition to create market leading game titles.
You will be working on market leading free to play titles played around the world. Your main responsibilities will be to implement the UI front end for mobile titles, ensuring high standard of code quality whilst also improving and extending the game UI. You will work closely with other programmers and designers to ensure an enjoyable game experience.
• Experience with Unity3D and UI plugins
• Excellent C# programming skills
• Good debugging and problem solving skills
• Ability to work efficiently with large, existing code bases.
• You should have at least 2 years commercial Game Development
• Experience developing cross platform mobile applications
• Good level of spoken and written English
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please get in touch or APPLY NOW!