My client is one of the leading mobile game studios located in London who have created some of the most popular on the app stores with a total of over 265M downloads with their most popular hosting over 160M downloads. The successful candidate will bring previous experience within the laughing, supporting and the operating of on-line technology and infrastructure for large scale free to play video game titles. You will be reporting directly into the Managing Director and will be be overseeing the planning, deployment, management, execution and expansion of the studios game titles.
What you will be doing
- Effective communication with all of the high level management team
- Drive gains within customer satisfaction but addressing any complaints and making sure that these are prioritised and addressed at a fast pace.
- The monitoring of feedback, user reviews and retention curves in order to quickly spot and act on issues.
- Review KPI's and trends in sales with the on-line games
- Look over the execution of live events and sales
Qualifications & Experience:
- Solid management, execution and organisational skills with previous experience at a senior or director level of responsibility
- 4+ years of experience in the developing, operating and the planning of free to play mobile games
- High level of understanding in the monetisation of f2p games
- Currently working within an agile environment (scrum)
- Strong communication skills
- Thrive within a very fast paced environment
- Self-starter, go getter who has the ability to see obstacles and create workable solutions
- Act as an inspiration and motivator to the team.
- High level of interpersonal skills with an analytical mindset
- Strong industry understanding and knowledge.
- Avid gamer a plus.