Jefferson Wolfe are one of Europe's Leading Technology recruiters with teams focusing on Web Tech, Marketing and Game Tech fields. We focus on not just finding you a job but we focus on building you career. We are currently working with some of the fastest growing start ups throughout Europe.
My client is one of the largest and most popular mobile games companies in Germany and is looking to take on an experienced Product Manager who will be taking control on one of their latest and most exciting projects.
- Collaborate with the Product Head
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs between the customer experience, technical constraints and business KPIs
- Continue to improve the product based on user feedback
- Continue to monitor the KPIs as well as to steer them in a direction to continually improve all aspects of the game
- Evaluate game performance
- Drive retention and monetisation
- Proactively manage risks to the project upwards to the Product Head
- 3+ years of proven leadership experience
- Ability to create business cases, wire-frames, product specifications
- Strong project management
- Full understanding of the Mobile gaming market, its key players and direct competitors
- A clear vision as to where you believe the market is going in the next couple of years
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Worked within an agile environment