TOUCHHOUR is a game development startup created by industry veterans.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced games industry programmer to join our startup early on.
The ideal candidate enjoys working on a fantasy RPG title with high quality visuals, online features and state of the art mocap animations.
You will be able to work initially on your own, hands on, and over time build and lead a small team of programmers to fit the growing tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent programming skills in C++
- Ability to plan ahead and be in charge of the "big picture"
- A clear understanding of particular challenges in game development such as performance optimizations, memory management, client/server dynamics, and supporting multiple platforms in the long run
- A portfolio of commercial game titles under your belt
- Familiarity with game engines like Unity or Unreal (preferably)
- A strong passion for computer game programming
- Experience using Perforce a plus
- Experience working with motion captured animations
- Passion for games and working on a new IP
- Ability to work independently and is task driven
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code on your own and with your team
- Help to recruit, manage and develop your team
If you are hungry to create a hit game, eager to take on responsibilities, able to picture yourself in an initially small startup, ready to grow and have fun building a great game together with a bunch of passionate developers we would like to hear from you!