BeefJack, a games company in London, is seeking an ambitious, proactive and detail-conscious Sales Executive to help win new business and steer the company’s commercial endeavours.
BeefJack is a creative games company in London. We're a small but ambitious company with a group of businesses that provide services to a diverse array of clients - from design to development, marketing, business incubation and beyond.
You'll be working on a team that oversees and evolves BeefJack’s group of games businesses. As part of that team, you will not only contribute directly to the sales process - including speaking to prospective clients, preparing proposals and helping to win new business - but also play an active role in developing BeefJack’s commercial interests.
Reporting to and working closely with the Commercial Director, your broader responsibility will be to ensure the commercial strategies of the company can be enacted swiftly and precisely. You will liaise and collaborate with different arms of our business, as well as external parties, to ensure that BeefJack’s commercial prospects can go from strength to strength.
You should be a driven, passionate and determined individual who’s keen to get stuck in and join a family of passionate gamers who are champions of the industry. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Contribute to sales calls and meetings
- Contribute to business development activities
- Prepare and deliver proposals to clients
- Work both independently and as part of a team to implement the company's commercial strategies
- Coordinate new commercial activities and help to develop and maintain processes
- Provide ad hoc support, assistance and insight to the Commercial Director
- A proactive, ambitious and confident personality
- The ability to work quickly and precisely in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for video games, in particular the weird and wonderful
- Preferably, at least 2 years in a sales or commercial environment
- Preferably, some project management / coordination experience
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary including commission after a qualifying period
- Private health cover after a qualifying period
How to Apply
Apply via GamesJobs Direct. Include a copy of your CV as well as a covering note explaining why you are applying for the role.
No recruitment agencies, please.