Do you dig games? Do you dig making games? Are you looking to make your mark on a successful franchise? If the answer is a resounding ldquo;YES!rdquo; then you are the perfect fit for our small but, dedicated team currently developing the future of Casual games. We are seeking an experienced and passionate candidate to make something awesome.
- Effectively communicate with all departments
- Create outstanding 3D assets from scratch or from Concept designs that make us super excited about playing the game
- Report to the Art Director
- Operate within a fast-paced ldquo;lets see it in the gamerdquo; environment
- Document the process and identify problems
- Bring passion for collaboration
- Be an idea machine: Pitch in and be heard!
- Exude a positive attitude and be ready to make cool shit!
- University/Bachelor degree in Art, Design or related/comparable qualification
- 7+ years of industry experience as 3D Artist with participation in at least 4 relevant titles or projects
- Be receptive to Art Direction
- Excellent high- and low-poly modelling and texturing skills
- Deep understanding of optimized asset creation and implementation
- Passion for gaming
- Ability to work in different styles, shown in a varied and strong portfolio
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior artists
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Fluency in English