Multi-award winning videogame developer of world famous game titles
AAA console tiles for Xbox1, PS4, PC & VR titles
Cutting edge technology with full motion capture and audio studio capabilities
Join a team of 140 talented people
Visa sponsorship & relocation
Benefits too numerous to list but include
• Private family medical care &dental
• Contributory pension scheme
• Annual bonus scheme
• Long-service holiday reward
• Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
• Childcare Vouchers Scheme
• National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
SOUND DESIGNER - DIALOGUE
Looking for an exceptionally talented Sound Designer who has experience of producing audio for multi-award winning, AAA, blockbuster video games.
Should be ready to tackle the challenges facing audio on the current generation platforms.
Record, edit and process dialogue to a world class standard in line with the project’s high standards of quality.
Work closely with other teams to define dialogue playback systems.
Maintain and develop the systems under your ownership through to the project’s completion.
Continue to develop your skills and share this knowledge with those around you to contribute to a culture of learning within the team.
* Expert working knowledge of Avid Pro Tools, Unreal Engine 3 / 4, AudioKinetic Wwise, and Perforce.
* Expert knowledge of recording studio workflows, microphones and outboard equipment
* Experience working with production sound equipment
* Familiarity with Python scripting
* You are experienced and have a proven track record in implementing and designing great sounding dialogue. You are an expert at applying special voice processing, editing and mastering dialogue assets. You understand why this is fundamental to supporting the gameplay experience.
* A high degree of confidence and experience working with actors and directors to achieve great results in the studio.
* Highly experienced and knowledgeable in dialogue pipelines from recording through to playback in game. You understand the need for great sounding dialogue and have experience realizing this for large AAA blockbuster titles.
* Have the confidence to drive through ideas and enthuse members of the team.
* Be able to make smart decisions under pressure. Be focused with the job in hand.
* Experience successfully working and communicating with multiple disciplines. Be comfortable designing and discussing in precise and clear terms requirements of audio systems along with supporting these systems throughout the project life cycle.
* Plenty of experience with dialogue play-testing and dialogue quality assurance. Identifying, prioritizing, reporting and debugging issues.
For more information please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971