Do you love games? Are you passionate about art? As the Senior Environment 3D Artist working on one of our new games, you will be responsible for creating awesome 3D assets for the game. Working closely with the Art Director and other artists you will create a fun and thrilling game.
- Create and design stunning 3D assets from scratch or from concept designs
- Effectively communicate with all departments
- Report to the Art Director
- Bring passion for collaboration and create fun, functional and fascinating environments
- Contribute to a project with your own ideas
- Exude a positive attitude and be ready to make cool shit!
- 5+ years of industry experience as Environment or Prop Artist with participation in at least 3 titles
- Be receptive to Art Direction.
- Excellent high and low poly modelling and texturing skills.
- Mentor junior artists
- Deep understanding of optimized asset creation and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of 3dsmax/Maya, Zbrush and Photoshop
- A strong understanding of shader functionality
- Passion for gaming, realism and fantasy settings
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Traditional painting skills is a plus
- Fluency in English