Position at GREE
GREE Germany GmbH is a subsidiary of the GREE, Inc. with headquarter in Berlin.
GREE, Inc. ("GREE") is a global leader in building top-quality, high engagement free-to-play mobile games. GREE Germany is focusing its business on the European market to bring to its users the best mobile social gaming experiences and service.
We are a small team with a startup mindset meaning there is plenty of room for taking initiative. Good prospects for career progression for the right candidate and the right attitude!
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
- Coordinate external testing resources; select, evaluate and track LQA vendors while balancing quality and budgets.
- Vet bugs in the bug databases and provide feedback for testers/vendors.
- Create and update test plans and schedules.
- Determine appropriate test strategies and identify improvements in test processes.
- Identify time critical issues within the localization testing deadlines.
- Communicate with our developers to champion LQA needs.</ul> Secondary (localization management backup, after training):
- Plan, schedule and coordinate the multilingual localization as well as the review processes of GREE Intl.'s titles and any accompanying materials like help pages or readme files.
- Select, evaluate and track localization vendors while balancing quality and budgets.
- Verify the timely handoffs and handbacks between the GREE loca team and both localization vendors and developers.
- Prepare assets for localization and for developer implementation.</ul>
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- At least 3 years of experience in video games LQA
- At least 2 years of experience as LQA coordinator/lead, incl. on mobile projects
- Extensive experience in test team management and developer communication
- Solid knowledge of working with bug tracking databases
- Flexible, proactive approach to problem-solving</ul>
What we offer you:
- An on-the-job training as Localization Project Manager (but previous experience with translation memory systems is a plus)
- Great product responsibility
- The opportunity to learn and develop within a fast-paced international setup
- Fun projects and relaxed working environment
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin close to Potsdamer Platz
- The BVG Firmenticket - subsidized public transport ticket
- Tax free benefit to the public transport ticket or gym
- And other start-up goodies like twice a week catered lunch, fruits, snacks, drinks, gym and gaming room</ul>
If this sounds like you, then get in touch with us. We'd love to hear from you!