Bigpoint Lyon is seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer to support all the upcoming as well as existing projects in our Studio in Lyon. You will review and supervise UX design, create wireframes and UX/UI design docs and follow up implementation in all our games.
There are some strings attached: you will have to be paid to do this, you will have to live in beautiful Frances beautiful city of Lyon to do this, you will have to work within a fun, independent 30-person studio with the support and backing of a large gaming company to do this. Best part of all? You get to do this!
- Define, design and deliver top-notch user experiences.
- Identify and address player needs at every stage of a games life cycle for business requirements perspective.
- Articulate design solutions with proven UX patterns, techniques, and technologies
- Create high-quality deliverables in a range of fidelity (wireframes, mockups, flows, prototypes)
- Oversee the visual development and implementation of your designs
- 4+ years of experience in interaction and user experience design
- 2+ years of experience as UX Designer on mobile products
- Shipped at least 4 games on mobile
- Strong experience in UI design
- Strong knowledge of interaction design, user-centered design approaches amp; best practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to tackle a wide variety of design challenges
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related is a plus
- Unity experience is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Must give good high-fives (not necessary, but still a pretty sweet skill to have).