Amplitude is a team of experienced video game lovers (and developers) with a single goal: Create the best strategy games with the players' help!Based in Paris, our studio boasts an international team that has worked all over the world on major AAA titles. Since Amplitude's creation in 2011, we have released Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless and Endless Legend, all set in the same Endless Universe and all critically acclaimed.We have a very special working method based on an open crowdsourced development process called Games2Gether. This platform enables the community to participate in the creation of our video games from the early stages of development. Today, this methodology enables us to fulfill the expectations of our players while earning international recognition for the quality of our productions.
We are looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to assist, under the supervision of the Technical Director and the Lead Programmer, with:
- The analysis of game design needs
- Games features' conception & architecture
- Implementation of designed features
You will cover various areas according to Amplitude's needs and your affinities: gameplay, network, GUI, tools, AI…
Required experience & skills
- Master's degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Excellent C# ability, Unity understanding
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers…)
- Fully fluent in English
(Very) Welcome Bonuses!
- Specific expertise in particular field (GUI, tools, network), especially AI or 3D.