Amplitude is a team of experienced video game lovers (and developers) with a single goal: Create the best strategy games with the players' help!Based in Paris, our studio boasts an international team that has worked all over the world on major AAA titles. Since Amplitude's creation in 2011, we have released Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless and Endless Legend, all set in the same Endless Universe and all critically acclaimed.We have a very special working method based on an open crowdsourced development process called Games2Gether. This platform enables the community to participate in the creation of our video games from the early stages of development. Today, this methodology enables us to fulfill the expectations of our players while earning international recognition for the quality of our productions.
We are looking for a senior 3D Artist to be in charge, under the supervision of the Artistic Director & Lead Artist, of game elements' modelling & texturing (characters, environments, assets…)
Required experience & skills
- 3+ years of experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Excellent 3DS Max, Photoshop and real time modelling utilization
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team, organization & precision
- Responsible & creative
- ZBrush & Substance Painter use/interest
(Very) Welcome Bonuses!
- High poly & baking's technical abilities
- Unity knowledge, interest in technical aspects: data management/XML/shaders
- FX creation
- Interest in strategy games, Fantasy or Sci-fi