Amplitude is a team of experienced video game lovers (and developers) with a single goal: Create the best strategy games with the players' help!Based in Paris, our studio boasts an international team that has worked all over the world on major AAA titles. Since Amplitude's creation in 2011, we have released Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless and Endless Legend, all set in the same Endless Universe and all critically acclaimed.We have a very special working method based on an open crowdsourced development process called Games2Gether. This platform enables the community to participate in the creation of our video games from the early stages of development. Today, this methodology enables us to fulfill the expectations of our players while earning international recognition for the quality of our productions.
We are looking for a senior 3D Programmer to contribute to our upcoming title Endless Space 2 as well as our new upcoming projects. More specifically, under the supervision of the Lead 3D Programmer, your main responsibilities will include finding and conceptualizing innovative technical solutions for our graphical/visual objectives (real time rendering, shaders programming, code,…) by using Unity.
- Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in video games' development in a similar position
Required skills and profile
- Shaders mastering, code performance sensibility
- Strong Mathematics skills
- Unity or Unreal knowledge is a plus
- Fluent or native in English
- Willingness to stay up to date on new technologies (3D innovations)
- Capacity to work with the artistic team
- Communication and creative skills