Headquartered in Munich, Travian Games GmbH is an established provider in the field of development and commercialization of online games with growing engagement in the mobile market. The midsize company offers gamers worldwide complex and multilayer adventure worlds with a huge game deepness and a high long term motivation. The company's product portfolio is translated into 42 languages and is used therefore all over the world.
For our office in München we are offering a position as a:
WEBGL DEVELOPER (M/W)
Role @ TRAVIAN GAMES:
You will have the chance to define the transition of a 2D game into the 3rd dimension and share your knowledge with experienced, but "non-3D" developers.
- You have knowledge in a 3D Web Framework like three.js, babylon.js or a similar one
- You know how vertex and fragment shaders work on a GPU to get a great performance out of it
- You have worked on at least one WebGL project and can show some results
- Good command of English language
- You have some basic experience in 3ds Max, Blender or a similar tool
- You love strategy games and are passionate to create great worlds for gamers
Why TRAVIAN GAMES?
- We take ownership seriously.
- Less hierarchies, more fun.
- Quality is in our DNA, we aim to be exceptional at what we do.
- Our games are global and provide a long-lasting experience.