Lion Game Lion is strengthening up the team and is now looking for a UX Designer to join our kick-ass team in Zagreb, Croatia.
In your role as UX Designer you will deliver high quality UI and UX experiences and assets and achieve optimum results from an ergonomic, aesthetic and technical perspective within the needs of the game's user interface and all elements ingame that the player experiences. You will work with multi-disciplined development teams, senior creative owners and producers to ensure our games give fantastic experiences to our players.
- Effectively communicate functionality and vision to multi-discipline development teams
- Create and / or direct the creation of functionality and interaction prototypes
- Quality control of UX, reviewing and feeding back into development teams
- Guidance on visual tone, working closely with graphical / UI artists to ensure a visual treatment that contributes and complements overall user experience
- Ownership of UX user and product stories ensuring the incorporation of user-centred design practices such as comprehension / usability / motivation within the product requirements.
- Idea generation and initial concepts for UI / UX Strategies and Designs
- UX design research and communications, staying ahead of industry best practices
- Regular competitor benchmarking and product testing
- Help to define tools and software requirements for successful UX Design
- Generate prototypes from simple paper walkthroughs to in-depth interactive experiences
- Create and maintain high quality documentation, wireframes, flows and other schematics
- Work hand in hand with the Game Design team in realising the game vision and desired experiences.
- Proactively drive UI / UX user stories, scenario development, user testing and feedback loops.
- Work exceptionally across disciplines as the point of contact and owner for UI / UX
- Working as the external point of contact for UI / UX design with external partners as required
- Drive decision making and issue tracking in relation to UI / UX pushing for best practices and leading edge experience delivery
To be successful in this position you have:
- Proven / successful experience as an interaction / UX designer, who has a passion for creating intuitive, cohesive, and delightful user experiences
- Experience working on PC and console games (mobile and tablet games experience is desirable)
- Ability to build wireframes to ensure that requirements are understood and actioned by the team
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Excellence in the principles and techniques of UX Design
- Expertise in wireframing tools
- The ability to confidently articulate and communicate ideas and concepts using outstanding English written, verbal and presentational skills
- Ability to cultivate and maintain cross-disciplinary relationships, partnerships and communication
- Experience using analytics and define scenarios to aid discovery and drive decision making
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- An outstanding organisational abilities
- Ability to switch and prioritise between multiple projects
- Passion for outstanding UX Design and strive for excellence
- Passion for Games
- Experience developing on HD games consoles
- Experience developing on touch screen devices
- Experience developing Online products
- Experience developing and working with Monetisation design and strategy
- Experience with responsive designs
- Experience in Graphic / Visual Design
- Experience in Web, Advertising or App Design
- Hold a Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or similar
Still reading? Great!
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the entertainment industry.
Sounds good? Then we can't wait to see your resume and meet you!
Starbreeze is an independent creator, publisher and distributor of high quality entertainment products. With studios in Stockholm, Paris and Los Angeles, the company creates games by own design and through licensed content, aiming to create franchises that prosper as games and elsewhere. We live and die by gameplay.
LION GAME LION is a game development company that was founded in July 2014 by a group of hardened industry veterans. Our studio is located in Zagreb, Croatia. We aim to create games that we ourselves love to play. Currently we are working on the new game RAID: World War II together with our friends over at Starbreeze studios.
RAID: World War II is an action-packed, four player co-op shooter game that lets players team up as the Raid crew and venture through the epic events of World War II. For more information, please visit ( www.liongamelion.com ).