About the job
As a Flash developer you will work on developing the UI / UX front end of a video game.
• Create user interfaces (menus) for our games, based on the artists’ concepts;
• Tune and improve the menus depending on the platforms capabilities (accelerometer, touch screen, special controller, etc).
• Extensive experience in AS3 with an expert knowledge of Flash environment;
• Photoshop is a must;
• Any post processing software understanding is very appreciated;
• Experience in creating interfaces or interactive games is a plus;
• Gaming knowledge represents a plus;
• C++ knowledge is a plus;
• Very good interpersonal skills.
Why join Gameloft
• Motivating salary and a merit based pay system;
• Lunch tickets;
• Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded;
• Get the chance to work in a multi-national team;
• Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
• A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym facilities
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
- Kickboxing classes in the gym facility free for employees
- Dance classes (beginner and advanced groups) in the gym facility free for employees;
• Free access to football court and basketball court – 2 hours, once a week, both courts are close to the office.