Are you passionate about communicating ideas and products to potential users in creative and visually compelling ways? Are the ads your favorite part of the Super Bowl? As a marketing creative, you'll work with the marketing and events team on advertising, promotion, and swag items for different products and events.
To be successful in this position you have:
- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and beautifully branded advertising and marketing work, across various channels including email, web, mobile, and print, that you're proud to share with us. Include it as a link in your application.
- You are comfortable with conceptualizing and assisting the creative direction of digital and offline marketing campaigns from initial market research to front-end implementation.
- You have experience in working on several projects in parallell with several stakeholders involved.
- Knowledge within the printing process and different printing techniques is a plus.
- You have industry or agency experience for diverse projects and clients and a proven record of improving conversion rates. Experience with A/B testing, especially on marketing sites, is a plus.
- You have a strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory.
- You collaborate closely with product managers, teammates, and other designers to ensure campaign and strategic goals are met.
- You have excellent written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in a team.
- You must be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- An absolute passion for video games.
Still reading? Great , because here comes the good part:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the entertainment industry.
Sounds good? Then we can't wait to see your resume and meet you!
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resume, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resume and personal letter to be considered.