Do you get goosebumps when you think about next gen consoles? And do you love games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a Console Engineer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm.
As a Console Engineer your main responsibilities will be to update, optimize and maintain cross platform code for payday2 and more AAA titles on ps4 and xb1. We're looking for self-motivated individuals that are quick learners and highly adaptable to a variety of work environments.
- Be able to implement cross-platform solutions from scratch for future projects/engines
- Keep our current in-house engines up to date with the latest SDK/XDK and plan ahead for the future updates
- Provide Support for the new PS4-Pro/Xbox-Scorpio consoles
- Profile and optimize performance for consoles
What we´re looking for:
- 5 years of professional programming experience with C/C++, including at least 2 years working on consoles at an engine level
- Have worked on at least 1 shipped title for PS4/XB1 as a programmer/engineer
- Experience working with different engines
- You can work both independently and as part of a team and are able to deliver on strict deadlines
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- High standards of quality
Great bonuses, experience of:
- Network programming
- Graphic APIs
- Scripting languages
- Working on FPS games
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the entertainment industry.
Sounds good? Then we can't wait to see your CV and meet you.
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resume and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resume and personal letter to be considered.