Do you want to see your band of warriors and survivors through the many pitfalls that await them? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a Game Producer to join our award-winning team in Stockholm.
As a Game Producer your main objective is to lead and support the team from concept to final, and release a high quality product within the creative scope and budget. During production, you are responsible for the whole strategic planning and delivery of milestones, empowering communication and proper workflows within the team. You will ensure the leads of each discipline drive towards the same vision, objectives, and quality standards.
After release you are in charge of the “Live Operations” of the game, keeping a high retention of players through new content creation and improving revenues based on data analysis.
- Organize a team's workflow following a milestone-based schedule
- Plan and follow up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, prototype, vertical slice, alpha, beta, gold and ”Live operations”
- Oversee quality in all areas of the game development. Be able to provide/search for the proper solutions on every detail of the game, while always keeping the macro-vision
- Ensure proper communication channels are built within the internal and external teams
- Deliver the project on time, while respecting the allocated budget
- Lead recruitment processes to ensure the project is properly staffed
- The producer is assisted on a daily basis by the Global Development Team, to ensure the game is always on track, within scope, and respecting the allocated budget
You have at least 5 years experience as a producer within the game industry. You have proven and strong organizational skills and a hard-working attitude with excellent communication skills. You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing, and are able to work in English on a daily basis.
To be successful in this position you are:
- Able to manage, motivate and work with a team under pressure
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a great passion for video games
- Be a team player
- Your portfolio must be provided through a website
Still reading? Great, because here comes the good part bit:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can't wait to see your resume and meet you!
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resume, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resume and personal letter to be considered.