Starbreeze AB is seeking a Developer Operations Engineer to support continuous development, integration, testing, and deployment of AAA game titles, including downloadable content.
The Key Areas of responsibility are:
- Develops software automation solutions to enable productivity and agility within the company
- Administer and use Windows, OS X, and Linux systems and servers
- Maintain code repos and verify build processes
- Execute releases on Windows, OS X, SteamOS, XBOX1, PS4, and other platforms
- Communicate between software development teams and IT teams, particularly in regards to continuous integration and deployment goals
- Write project and system documentation
Requirements and suitable background
- 2+ years in a DevOps, build or release engineer role
- 1+ years experience with Jenkins continuous integration system
- Proficiency in version control systems using Git, SVN, and remote repositories
- Proficiency writing scripts using Bash, MS-DOS Batch, Ruby, node.js
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be a team player dedicated to operational excellence
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership of challenging projects from beginning to end
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and OS X environments
- Experience with global IT operations and services including AWS, Github
- Willingness to work flexible / odd hours at times, based on needs, including on-call rotation
As a person, you are someone who without hesitation takes on new challenges. You have a strong drive and work with high integrity, which is important since Starbreeze is a public company.
Send your application with a resume and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resume and personal letter to be considered.
"Internal Finders Fee"