You are going to work in a team that is in the process of developing a new engine that will set the base for all future developments in the company. The position is located in Paris, joining two engineers in Paris, and 3 tech artists worldwide. Most of the communication will be in English. Engine development and pipeline users are at various locations such as Stockholm, Paris and Los Angeles. Some travel will be necessary.
As a Content Pipeline Programmer you will work with designers and programmers to create robust content pipeline tools that transform source assets into game engine assets.
- You are responsible for delivering a great artist experience together with the team
- Write requirements and specifications for Content pipeline tools and formats
- Profiling and debugging tools, engine, and game
- You know how to balance functional and technical requirements in areas of performance and stability
- Quality assure game content and pipeline tools, working with a continuous integration system such as Jenkins
You have prior experience working as a pipeline programmer on shipped titles and a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or relevant work experience. You have experience with authoring tool plugin development including: Maya, Photoshop. You must be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
To be successful in this position you have:
- Very familiar with AAA game content (skinned models, skeletons, physics, animations, shaders)
- Excellent C++ skills
- Knowledge of data formats such as COLLADA, MA, FBX, PSD, DDS, PNG
- Knowledge of middleware integration in content pipeline and engine (such as Substance, Simplygon, PhysX, ..)
- Familiar with contributing to github projects (public and private)
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the entertainment industry.
Sounds good? Then we can't wait to see your CV and meet you.
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resume, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resume and personal letter to be considered.