3 words describe what you have as a mantra: great user experiences. Correct? If you recognize yourself, then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a GUI Artist / Designer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm.
In your role as GUI Artist / Designer you will deliver high quality UI experiences and assets and achieve optimum results from an ergonomic, aesthetic and technical perspective within the needs of the game's user interface. You will report to the Producer and will work close with the art director, programmers and game designers.
- Prototyping User Interface functionality
- Implementing the UI into game engine
You have an enormous passion for games and an excellent eye for color, shape, composition and iconography. An extremely good understanding of the fundamentals of good UI design in terms of the entire user experience. You are task driven, self-motivated, proactive and communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
To be successful in this position you are:
- an expert in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- an excellent understanding of the full pipeline for getting UI assets into a game engine
- able to work with experimental/Under development tools that may require technical approaches.
- Interested in increasing your knowledge in 3D software
- Familiar with new UI trends
- Your portfolio must be provided through a website
Still reading? Great, because here comes the good part:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can't wait to see your CV and meet you.
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resume, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resume and personal letter to be considered.