Sure, every band of survivors has its rockstars, but they would be a zombie breakfast if they didn't have the right support crew. And we need ours too! Starbreeze is now looking for a Associate Producer to join our award-winning team in Stockholm.
As an Associate Producer you are involved in coordinating several parts of the production of the game, and supporting the strategies defined by the Producer and team leads. Along the development you are responsible for tracking your assigned areas, coordinating the people involved and identifying any potential bottlenecks or dependency issues.
The areas assigned to you are tied to your specific skillset and expertise, ranging from pure production and scheduling to design processes, art pipelines or technical coordination between engineers.
- Be in charge for the console development of one or several of our titles
- Assist the Producer by taking responsibility over one or several sections of the full game
- Generate and maintain schedules with the department leads
- Track progress and assignment of tasks
- Identify bottlenecks and dependency issues
- Ensure a healthy communication flow
You have at least 2 years experience within the game industry. You have proven and strong organizational skills, as well as a hard-working attitude with excellent communication skills. You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing, and are able to work in English on a daily basis.
To be successful in this position you are:
- Able to manage, motivate and work with a team under pressure
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Feature a great passion for video games
- Are a team player, and demonstrate the motivation and initiative to be a “firefighter”
- Your portfolio must be provided through a website
Still reading? Great, because here comes the good part:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can't wait to see your resume and meet you!
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resume, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resume and personal letter to be considered.