Headquartered in Munich, Travian Games GmbH is an established provider in the field of development and commercialization of online games with growing engagement in the mobile market. The midsize company offers gamers worldwide complex and multilayer adventure worlds with a huge game deepness and a high long term motivation. The company's product portfolio is translated into 42 languages and is used therefore all over the world.
For our office in München we are offering a position as a:
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER – CONVERSION (CRO) (F/M)
- fixed term contract for one year -
YOUR ROLE @ TRAVIAN GAMES:
Travian Games is looking for a result driven and optimization manager to drive conversion rate optimization of Landing Pages. As part of the Digital Marketing team (Paid Search, SEO, Display, CRO and CRM), you will design & build the landing pages, run website A/B testing programs and manage SEO for our games.
You will work closely with the web services department.
You have a strong desire to learn and grow in a very fast paced, agile and data-driven environment.
This role reports directly to the Head of Digital Marketing department.
- Implementation of projects to increase the leads of our games
- Management and steering of all steps from conceptional phase to implementation/roll-out of banners / landingpages / startpages in time and quality
- Steering and briefing of internal service provider as well as external ones like freelancer & agencies
- Set-up, execution and evaluation of tests: A/B and multivariate experiments
- Preparing of reports and analysis to improve the performance constantly
- Competitor analysis
- Conceptual design, implementation and optimization of new and also existing SEO campaigns
- Onpage- and Offpage optimization of SEO campaigns
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- At least 2 years of job experience in the online marketing (people from agencies are highly welcome)
- Ability to conceptualize and execute a project from beginning to end
- Fluent in English, Fluent or proficient in German – additional languages are welcome
- Familiar with web analytics, SEO and testing tools like Google Analytics & Optimizely
- Knowledge of Wordpress a plus.
WHY TRAVIAN GAMES?
- We take ownership seriously.
- Less hierarchies, more fun.
- Quality is in our DNA, we aim to be exceptional at what we do.
- Our games are global and provide a long-lasting experience.
We are looking forward to your application (in English) including CV, references and earliest possible date of employment.