Belgrade. St. Petersburg. San Francisco. At Triton Studios, we collaborate with world-class developers from all over the globe to create and promote hit casual and mid-core mobile games that people love to play. Our portfolio of hit mobile games, including Gummy Drop! and Midnight Castle, is set to expand with more than a dozen new releases on the horizon.
We are currently looking for a veteran Senior Producer to join our Free to Play (F2P) Mobile team as we continue to focus on creating mobile gaming services with our 3rd Party developers. The successful candidate will manage all facets of F2P mobile game service production with 3rd party development teams. In this role you will work on several projects with a variety cross-functional team members including product managers, game data analysts, marketing managers, 3rd party developers, and game quality assurance to ensure smooth development and delivery of high quality mobile gaming services.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Successfully deliver high quality F2P gaming services on time and on budget by managing all facets of 3rd Party F2P production and post launch live operations including: feature prioritization, risk and schedule management, reviews, and approvals
- Work with developer relations to ensure development contracts accurately reflect the product requirements, scope, schedule, and budget up until initial launch and during live operations
- As the primary point of contact for the developer ensure a healthy developer and publisher relationship, and maintain alignment on goals and deliverables through excellent communication
- Manage the production of several games concurrently at various stages of development
- Provide leadership and mentor other members of the production team by providing best practices, standardized processes, and shared learnings
- Provide consistent and accurate status updates on the development efforts to all stakeholders
- Be capable of providing solutions to complex development challenges to keep projects on track
- Provide feedback on the game design and feature set based on a thorough understanding of F2P games and competitor best practices
Experience, Skills, and Education Requirements:
- 5-7 years' experience in casual or core game development ideally with a focus on F2P and/or mobile
- Proven production leadership on high quality games
- Excellent project management abilities with a focus on external development and/or operating games as a service
- Solid understanding of the F2P casual games market, and what it takes to make a hit!
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with mobile platforms (especially iOS)
- Must be a highly motivated team player who possesses strong collaboration skills
- Strong game deconstruction and product feedback skills.
- Web-browser and MS Office knowledge required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Perks and Benefits!
Here at Big Fish, we have a lot to offer, from an amazing community of coworkers who share a great passion for what we do, to killer medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits. Our perks also include state-of-the-art hardware to get the job done, transportation, parking, and fitness center discounts, and onsite beverages and snacks. We’re in the business of games and fun, so we appreciate a good work-life balance, as well as company gatherings and celebrations, games, and unexpected Nerf gun battles.
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!