Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
Title : Lead Graphics Programmer
Reports to : Technical Director
Primary duties :
- Develop graphics components of an innovative new rendering system;
- Develop software in C++ by applying the principles of object-oriented coding;
- Develop and implement systems, meeting deadlines set by superiors;
- Manage and coach the 3D Programming team;
- Participate in the interview process for the 3D Programming team;
- Participate in the employee’s performance review process for the 3D Programming team.
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a similar degree or comparable experience; 8 or more years of professional game or similar programming experience.
- Fluent in C++, strong software engineering and debugging skills;
- Deep knowledge and insight to design of game engines;
- DirectX 11;
- GPU debugging (Intel GPA/Nvidia Nsight);
- Dual GPU programming (SLI/Crossfire);
- Shader programming.
- Excellent man-management skills;
- Ability to be a team player;
- A desire to push the barriers of technology in video games is required;
- The maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected;
- Be a good Communicator.
Motivation and interests
- Passion and ambition for video games and technology is essential!