Position at GREE
Do you get excited about building high performance services? Do you know what data structures to use, elegant design patterns, clever algorithms, and how to optimize SQL? Great, so do we! Come join one of the largest mobile social gaming companies in the world.
- Help build services and game server logic for our next-generation games.
- Tackle interesting challenges with scaling and algorithm design for ambitious new features.
- Make a huge impact on software that touches millions of daily players</ul>
What you bring to the role:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent and a minimum 2+ years experience
- Possessing a drive to use state of the art technologies and the pragmatism to know when to use the tried and true and when to come up with a new solution
- You thrive in a fast paced agile development environment
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design methodologies
- Experience with PHP, Go, Java or the willingness to learn those languages.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL. Knowledge of NoSQL solutions are a plus.
- Experience building maintainable, well designed software.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal</ul>
• Smartphone or Tablet Device Reimbursement Program
• Free catered lunches and dinners
• Fully-stocked kitchen
• Japanese language lessons
• On-site yoga sessions
• Discounted gym memberships