Position at GREE
GREE Germany GmbH is a subsidiary of the GREE, Inc. with headquarter in Berlin.
GREE, Inc. ("GREE") is a global leader in building top-quality, high engagement free-to-play mobile games. GREE Germany is focusing its business on the European market to bring to its users the best mobile social gaming experiences and service.
We are a small team with a startup mindset meaning there is plenty of room for taking initiative. Good prospects for career progression for the right candidate and the right attitude!
To strengthen our team we are looking for a friendly and competent
- Build and edit game banners and images in Photoshop
- Coordinate with game team on upcoming events
- Innovate and propose new ways of appealing to our players</ul> Requirements
- You have an excellent knowledge in graphic design, layout and presentation creation
- Great Photoshop skills
- Great Microsoft Office skills; especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Comfortable with working independently or in collaboration with others
- Deal well with time pressure
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Flexible and detail-oriented
- An interest in video games</ul> What we offer you
- The opportunity to learn and develop within a fast-paced international setup
- Fun projects and relaxed working environment
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin close to Potsdamer Platz
- The BVG Firmenticket - subsidized public transport ticket
- Tax free benefit to the public transport ticket or gym
- Other start-up goodies like twice a week catered lunch, fruits, snacks, drinks, gym and gaming room</ul>
If this sounds like you, then get in touch with us. We'd love to hear from you!