Position at GREE
- Work closely with studio game development leadership and project managers in San Francisco and with our teams in Melbourne and Berlin on a regular basis to track and evaluate project progress and risk.
- Develop, implement and manage project plans, budget, reporting and processes to support the business strategies.
- Actively pursue operational excellence in the organization by searching for inefficiencies that can be improved or optimized.
- Identify, develop, and aggregate best practices to implement across the organization.
- Manage a sophisticated project management process leveraging consistent tools and templates for all aspects of program and project management.
- Facilitate the release calendar of projects to ensure smooth work process in the organization.
- Build and manage high-performing and motivated project management team.
- Input and feed green light reviews and gates to guide development projects towards successful launch.
- Identify, assess and respond to high level technical and non-technical needs and project risks.</ul>