Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Assist with the administration, maintenance, monitoring and documentation of device/application management suites and the ticketing system;
- Participate in the conception, design and implementation of leading-edge client-side security/tools/management technologies and improvement initiatives;
- Application delivery (packaging and deployment of corporate applications), as well as the maintenance of the global software repository and patch library;
- Provide 3rd level technical support to Service Desk teams and Service Desk tools
- Assist other IT groups in achieving their objectives through use of Desktop Engineering tools;
- On-going maintenance of Desktop Engineering solutions
Experience and qualifications
- Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of experience working as desktop technician, network administrator or desktop engineer for a medium to large sized company supporting a network with 200+ users;
- Team player who demonstrates self-motivation energy, drive and is focused on results;
- Attention to details, superb organizational skills, ability to prioritize and follow-up/follow-through.
- Has worked for a multi-national company and experience working with different business units located in various parts of the globe;
- Proven track record in maintaining and enhancing skill level according to future technology trends and using innovative approaches in solving and preventing problems;
- Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and be accountable for your decisions;
- Ability to analyse and solve problems and work well under pressure.
- 2+ years’ experience with device/application management suites such as Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Altiris Client Management Suite, LANDesk Management Suite, or other similar products;
- 2+ years managing and supporting endpoint security tools such as antivirus, encryption, device control and mobile device management;
- Strong knowledge of software packaging and packaging tools
- Working experience with workstation hardware (e.g. HP Z series workstation);
- Strong experience deploying and supporting Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac OSx.
- Working experience with System Center Configuration Manager, WSUS, Manage Engine Service Desk Plus, McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and/or McAfee Full Disk Endpoint Encryption;
- Experience deploying operating systems and provisioning workstations with automated tools such as Microsoft Deployment Tools or similar;
- Practiced in using PowerShell, AutoIt and/or VB scripting;
- Knowledge of virtualisation technology (e.g. VMware);
- Strong understanding and familiarity of SharePoint 2007 or 2010;
- Good understanding of LAN/WAN networking technologies (wireless, IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS) and components (Firewall, Routers & Switches).
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): System Center Configuration Manager, Configuration or the equivalent certification for a similar product suite.
- Working experience of software asset management.
- Team player
- Enjoy solving problems
Motivation and Interests
Ambition and passion for videogames are essential!