Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Model the characters according to the conception of the games;
- Consult, establish and work with the graphic references corresponding to the artistic direction to develop the modelling of the characters;
- Work in association with the programmers and the designers of game, with the aim of optimizing the character according to the constraints of each;
- Make textures with the aim of returning the credible characters according to the story of games and the artistic direction;
- Supplied a technical direction and instructions to the other artist or the organizers.
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Diploma in character modeling or equivalent training/experience;
- 6 years and more of industry experience as a Character Artist;
- Experience to creation of characters with 3D software and application of the 2D art;
- Knowledge of the principles of the animation;
- Excellence knowledge of the human anatomy, the physiological reactions, the physical language and the proportions in conception of characters;
- Knowledge of Maya and Photoshop;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
PERSONNAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILL:
INNOVATION / CREATIVITY: Work demonstrating initiative and creative spirit while using efficient work methods.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Demonstrate sense of responsibility and autonomy in achieving project results and individual objectives.
HONESTY / RESPECT: Act in honest and respectful manner while respecting commitments.
COLLABORATION / TEAMWORK: Collaborate with other team, share expertise and be good team player.