In this role you will be responsible for the further development of Bigpoints business in Russia/CEE, primarily through the acquisition of new partners within the online and media field, development of existing business partnerships and through the localization of marketing activities to appeal to the Russian/CEE market.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Expand Bigpoints business in Russia/CEE from its current status.
- Build successful new business partnerships with online and media companies within the Russian/CEE market to increase distribution and promotion of Bigpoints portfolio of browser-based and mobile games.
- Further develop relationships with existing partners.
- Be THE spokesperson for Bigpoint within Russia/CEE.
- Evaluate the local competitive landscape and performance of existing products and partnerships to map out an expansion strategy appropriate to the markets. Contribute to the setting of business targets for the region.
- Interact with internal departments, e.g., localize marketing activities for the region including product marketing activities, social media, newsletters and PR.
- Support the central team with ideas for products, marketing or promotional events orientated towards the Russian/CEE market by providing local market insight.
- Effectively monitor business performance and report KPIs to your superior and further stakeholders
- Proven relationship building skills. Successful and extensive background in sales and key accounting, ideally with online and media companies (extensive network is a plus)
- Strong interest in and familiarity with the Russian/CEE and global online/mobile games industry, either as a player or in your professional background or both
- Experience in marketing, selling or adapting a ldquo;globalrdquo; product for the Russian/CEE market
- Dynamic, energetic, deal closer mentality and determined. An idea generator. Ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
- A good communicator. Excellent presentation skills and strong analytical understanding
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships in a cross-cultural environment.
- Think out of the box and take nothing for granted, always strive to improve your product and especially its distribution.
- Fluent in English (Russian or one of the CEE languages is beneficial)
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Enjoy teamwork as well as a flexible work schedule.
- You work independently and are solution-driven, even while working under pressure.
- In addition, you are a self-starter, have an inherent passion for the Internet industry and its dynamics as well as enjoy working in an open-minded and motivated team in an international environment.