Consumer Management in the age of mobile apps and cloud services among the few programming challenges that have you encompass all latest hardware and software technologies. From the smallest mobile devices to the largest data centers, from web-based app design to database optimisation, within secured communication channels, unified and third-parties authentification. Add social media and live game streaming, you have the perfect blend of current hot topics in computer science.
Do you recognize yourself? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a Software Engineer in the areas of User Registration and Account Management to join our kick-ass team in Los Angeles.
As an Software Engineer in Starbreeze located in Los Angeles, in the VR Center, reporting to the Lead Cloud Computing Engineer, you will work in a collaborative and creative work environment and look to push the boundaries of cutting edge hardware. Research, develop, implement, and debug high-end techniques applicable to large-scale environments will be part of your daily work.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- On the front end, create and manage Mobile Apps for Web, Android, and iOS.
- On the back end, manage Cloud-based databases, back office, rights management, credentials, calendars, physical resources timesharing, online ID, and unified/secondary/third party login
- Interface the reservation system with a SMS/MMS gateway
- Work with project manager to capture and create best solutions for innovative consumer relationship
- Identify requirements and research solutions in order to keep current on technological developments and advancements
You have at least 5 years of programming experience on commercial software projects and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or relevant work experience. Preferably you have prior experience working as a mobile and database programmer on at least one mobile app deployment. You have experience with Java, Obj C, C# programming language along with a strong familiarity with mobile design principles. You must be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
To be successful in this position you have:
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad:
- Experience working on multi-platform software projects
- Experience developing for mobile platform (Android, iOS, HTML5)
- Experience with nodejs backend programming
- Experience with programming reliable database systems for user manageent.
- Commitment to code quality, documentation and sound testing procedures
- Ability to research, analyze and optimize code to meet performance requirements
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and code
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines
- Comfortable with git, and familiar with other version control systems
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and meet you.
We recommend you to apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.