Please note that this is an off-site position and location is not crucial in our hiring decision. Our team members work from all over the world, although it is more practical if they are located near or on the European continent as visiting our main studio in Amsterdam is then much easier.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Community Manager.
- Correspond with external PR and marketing partners.
- Write news and blog posts.
- Engage with the community via official media channels including Steam, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Organized and deadline driven
- 2+ years working in a games industry community management or related marketing role.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing the English language.
- Fluent in multiple languages.
- Organized and deadline-driven.
- Video and livestream content production.
- Graphic design talent.
- Existing social media audience in related genre.
- Experience working in media outside of game industry.
- Genuine fan of New World’s games.