For our Business Development team in Hamburg we are looking for a motivated Junior Sales amp; Key Account Manager.
- support and develop existing external international media partnershipsindependently
- cooperate and negotiate with the decision-makers of these leading media partners
- monitor and manage profitability of existing partnerships.
- build a pipeline of business opportunities and implement the partnership models and concepts
- acquire new partners in the region Germany, Switzerland, Austria and further international markets
- evaluate the local competitive landscape and performance of existing products and partnerships to map out an expansion strategy appropriate to the markets
- responsible for creating and organizing cooperation and implementation of agreed partnership models and concepts
- support and coordinate internal tasks and topics
- support the team with ideas for local promotional events and marketing concepts
- already gained some experience in business development, sales or in international key account management
- completed your business-related vocational training or have a Bachelors or Masters degree or have completed your university degree requirements
- gained extensive relevant work experience in the media and internet segment, ideally in gaming
- possess strong communication and presentation skills and have an understanding for the online user acquisition
- extremely customer focused and have strong analytical skills
- You are a deal closer!
- Think out of the box and take nothing for granted, always strive to improve your product and especially its distribution
- fluent in German, English and preferably another European language (e.g., French)
- excellent MS Office skills (especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- enjoy teamwork as well as a flexible work schedule
- affinity for online/mobile games and the internet industry
- work independently and are solution-driven, even while working under pressure
- In addition, you are a self-starter, have an inherent passion for the Internet industry and its dynamics as well as enjoy working in an open-minded and motivated team in an international environment