For our Business Development team in Hamburg we are looking for a motivated Associate Sales amp; Key Account Manager (m/f). This role will be responsible for the further development of Bigpoint’s business in the DACH region and other international markets, primarily through the acquisition of new partners within the online and media field and the development of existing business partnerships.
The perfect candidate will bring experience in building business relationships through a rich network of decision makers in the target markets. We are searching for someone who can face the challenge with a strong drive and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Build successful new business partnerships with online and media companies within the DACH market and other international markets to increase distribution and promotion of Bigpoint’s portfolio of browser-based and mobile games
- Further develop relationships with existing partners
- Evaluate the local competitive landscape and performance of existing products and partnerships to map out an expansion strategy appropriate to the markets. Contribute to the setting of business targets for the region
- Support the central team with ideas for products, marketing or promotional events orientated towards the DACH market by providing local market insight
- Monitor business performance and report KPIs to your superior and further stakeholders
- 2-3 years of experience in sales and key account management within online and media companies
- Strong interest in and familiarity with the DACH and global online/mobile games industry
- Experience in marketing, selling or adapting a global product for the DACH market
- Dynamic, energetic, deal closer mentality paired with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation skills and strong analytical understanding
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships in a cross-cultural environment
- Aspiration to think out of the box and always strive to improve our product and especially its distribution
- Fluent in English and German, further language skills are a plus
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint)