Deep Silver Volition, the studio behind the highly successful Saints Row and Red Faction franchises, is looking for a temporary audio implementer. Come work with a dedicated audio team that uses quality and innovation to breathe life into environments and gameplay. This is your opportunity to learn about game development and production in a AAA studio. Are you a self-motivated, friendly, and open-minded individual who’s looking for more experience in game audio production? Then we want to talk to you!
• Take direction from Lead Audio Designer and offer audio team support as needed
• Follow instructions and best practices to edit and implement audio assets into Wwise
• Maintain outsourcer content and deliveries
• Edit field recordings and dialogue, and manage internal SFX database
• Proficient with Standard DAW (Pro Tools, Reaper, Vegas, Nuendo, etc.)
• Experience with Game Audio Middleware (Wwise, FMOD, Miles, etc.)
• Working knowledge of audio implementation for games, film, or other media
• Possess strong time management and organizational skills
• Passion for games and game audio
• Friendly, self-motivated and team-oriented
• At least one shipped title
• College Degree, Audio Certification, or similar education
• Experience with Wwise strongly preferred
**This is not a music composition or asset creation role.
Please send cover letter, resume, and samples via link below