A Thinking Ape is a growing independent mobile games startup with big ambitions. Our years of success comes down to our belief in people: Both our staff and our players. We build games that foster communities and provide our players with tools to interact in deeply strategic and passionate ways, creating games that become a part of our player’s lives. However, building games of this quality is challenging, so we work hard to find the smartest and most talented people in the world, then give them the freedom to do their best work.
A Thinking Ape is looking for a Graphic Designer for a freelance contract position. This is a project based position.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work with our creative and people team on special projects. Projects may include: in-house employee manual, print ads for recruitment, and in-house posters.
As a Graphic Designer you will:
- Design in-house and external promotional materials in line with our brand guide
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts
- Produce digital and physical mock-ups
- Collaborate with our team to create innovative and appealing materials
Your background should include:
- Experience with graphic design, layout and typography
- A strong understanding of marketing design and best practices
- Sketching and storyboarding skills
- Strong experience with web design and UI/UX Information Architecture
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS6 Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge of the print production process
Tell us if you:
- Have experience with mobile design
- Are skilled in photography and/or illustration
- Have a diploma or degree in graphic design
* All candidates must apply with a link to their online portfolio