Senior UI Artist
As our new Senior UI Artist you will design aesthetic and functional user interfaces for our mobile and social games. You will join our team of highly talented and passionate artists and work closely with game designers, producers, and our UX and development teams.
GameDuell has over 125 million users worldwide, a large international audience to reach and influence through your work. Our office offers an open, creative environment with plenty of freedom, natural sunlight, activities and events to inspire you to explore ideas and help create exceptional games.
- Design creative and playful user interfaces for new and existing mobile and social game applications
- Create and refine UI elements and graphics (e.g. menus, icons, buttons, typography )
- Work in close collaboration with other artists, UX, game designers and developers
- Ensure the consistency of our existing style and develop it further
What we expect
- Completed studies in design, art, digital media or similar
- 3+ years of professional experience as a user interface artist or designer for games
- Experience from working with game production processes
- Very good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passion for (and obsession with) casual games and mobile interfaces (beyond interacting with them while in-transit, while procrastinating or when otherwise bored)
- Good sense of functional and visually attractive interface design
- Very good written and oral English skills
- A plus: experience in UI design for websites
What we offer
- Creative freedom : develop the best possible products and inspire customers, peers, and our audience by providing an extraordinary game experience
- A key role within our creative team that brings our game ideas to life
- Cooperative team work in an agile, pleasant work environment (full of plants, color, laughter and sass)
- A funny, multi-disciplined and international art team, hand-picked for sincerity and talent
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin : our office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, gaming events, weekly Art Hours, and a terrace
- Starting: immediately, full time
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.